Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Tap Hot and cold water basin hole single handle mixer bathroom N single Mixer ponhsx2918-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Floor-Standing Coat Rack Wooden Clothes Tree Simple Hallstand 9 Hooks Suitable for Bedroom Living Room and Other Scenes
- pink Red QIDI High Stool Bar Chair Adjustable Height Stylish Simplicity European Style redatable Thick Cushion Multi-color Optional (color Camel)
- Door mat,Entrance Rug Indoor Doormat Carpet Water-Absorption Door mat Non Slip Door mat Home Decorative-Checker 50x80cm(20x31inch)
- With Drawer,Wooden Office Shelf Storage, Unit Desktop Organiser Book Rack for Home,Kitchen,Bedroom Bathroom,1-4 Tier Household Products (color A Natural)
- Jacob Semicircle Doormat Cartoon colorful Festive Letters Spelling Male Name Surprise Birthday Party Kids Halfmoon doormats H 47.2 xD 70.8 Multicolor
- Simple Bean Bag Chair Filled with Healthy Granules and Soft Fabric Posture Changeable Easy to Carry for Adults for Diverse Scenes in The Living Room 8 colors 3 Sizes Bearing Weight 150KG
- Ralph Lauren Floral Tablecloth Spring Summer Pink Hydrangea Blossoms Light bluee 60 x 84 Oblong 100% Cotton + 4 Coordinating Napkins Bundle
- Maifeini Kitchen Led Faucet Water Taps Swivel Faucet Vegetable Washing Basin redating Faucet Mixer,Multi
- 10 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European retro style, copper, bamboo, basin, hot and cold, Single Hole Sink mixer 4 (color 4)
- Large Bathroom Faucet Full Copper Curved Push Single Handle Single Hole Hot and Cold Adjustment Sink Black Water-tap,Medium
- SADASD European High-End Copper Bathroom Basin Faucet Retro Black Bronze Wall Double Hole Hot And Cold Water Wash Basin Sink Taps Ceramic Valve Mixer Tap With G1 2 Hose
- NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Antique Full Copper Washbasin Bamboo Water Tap B
- PUR Water Filter Replacement-Procter and Gamble Water Filter Cartridge, (3 Pack) Replacement Cartridges
- Oudan Creative pink gold hot and cold faucet copper plated shower faucet B (color A)
- YAWEDA All Copper Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet, Sink Washing Basin, Copper Washing Bowl, Pulling Faucet, High Tap, Pull Faucet, Sink, Basin, General Purpose.
- Mimex Pip Studio Home 20-Inch by 20-Inch Multi Flower Cushion Cover, Red
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucet Faucet Basin Faucet Antique Swan Faucet Retro Faucet
- WE Furniture AZF16HEX3WM Nesting Tables, Set of 3, Faux White Marble gold
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The black paint all-brass faucets bathroom hot and cold basin A，Modern Bath Mixer
- redOOY and exquisite fashion black antique ceramic faucet bathroom faucet
- Makej Single Handle Single Hole Brass Bathroom Vanity Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Painting Black
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Vintage Plated Kitchen Faucet All Copper Titanium gold Wash Basin Faucet Single Cold and Hot Imitation Antique Basin Faucet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...